The Community Knowledge Initiative (CKI) fosters community university partnerships that aim to promote the principles and practices of civic engagement and democracy.

Irish Guide Dogs for the Blind
Irish Guide Dogs for the Blind

About

Irish Guide Dogs for the Blind is a national charity dedicated to helping persons who are blind or vision impaired or families of children with autism to achieve improved mobility and independence. Our life-changing services include the following training programmes: 1.Guide Dogs for people who are blind or vision impaired 2.Assistance Dogs for families of children with autism 3.Orientation and Mobility 4.Independent Living Skills 5.Child Mobility Programme We receive over 85% of our income through voluntary donations and fundraising through a network of volunteers across the country. The remaining 15% is provided through statutory bodies and government agencies.

Opportunities

Please note:
New volunteering opportunities should be entered through the student volunteer website. You can still view your previously entered opportunities here.

This organisation hasn't added any opportunities yet. Maybe you should try to find another one that you might like?